E2E provided ANZ Bank with Project and Change Management expertise to support key Wealth product and compliance initiatives.
These included the establishment of the ANZ Smart Choice Super & Pension product and the Stronger Super compliance program.
ANZ Smart Choice Super & Pension Product
When ANZ Bank launched a new direct Superannuation product – ANZ Smart Choice Super & Pension, E2E provided ANZ with Change Management and Project Management expertise. The program:
- Built a new business operating model including the creation of new sales and operations call centres and online tools for the members to easily interact with their super
- Implemented a new registry system integrated into front and back end, wealth and retail banking systems
- Developed and delivered a wealth capability program which saw over 800 staff and over 250 ANZ branches trained to sell direct superannuation and insurance products as well as improve their promotion of ANZ’s Financial Services offering.
ANZ MySuper Compliance Initiative
When ANZ decided it would use ANZ Smart Choice Super as its MySuper product offering for its Employer Super clients E2E was there to help it along the journey:
- Managing the development of its transition strategy, providing the roadmap for transitioning its current Employer Super clients and their members to the MySuper product – ANZ Smart Choice Super
- Project managing the development of detailed business requirements for changes required to IT systems and business model supporting ANZ Smart Choice Super to ensure it complied to the new MySuper legislation
- Facilitating the review and updating of the ANZ Smart Choice Super operating model and processes as well development of new MySuper complaint processes
- Developing strategies and plans to manage the multitude of changes which the organisation would go through to become MySuper compliant – both on shore and off shore teams required significant changes