E2E provided GrainCorp with Project and Change Management expertise to manage the implementation of a Storage and Logistics ERP system into its business across all of the eastern states of Australia.
Storage & Logistics ERP Implementation
Project STORM was a critical strategic project for GrainCorp. The business benefits included:
- Improved visibility of client’s holdings for both GrainCorp and their clients
- Supply chain efficiencies from farm gate to ship loading at port
- Reduced risk of theft
- Greater accountability at all levels of the organisation
GrainCorp and its partner IBM, needed someone to manage the business implementation and business changes required to support the delivery of a new integrated Storage & Logistics / Supply Chain system that would integrate to its Payroll and Finance SAP systems.
E2E provided the expertise, managing all of the business implementation and change requirements to ensure a smooth rollout across over 250 sites from a port in Southern Victoria to a grain storage yard in North Western Queensland. We were responsible for the end to end delivery of all that the business needed to adopt the new system and associated business model and processes including:
- Regional and site preparation plans and go live readiness assessments
- Job/role specific training for all staff
- Design of the user system access model and allocation of appropriate system access to the end users
- Design and management of the business and IT warranty support processes used once GrainCorp was using the new system
- No matter what challenges came up we were happy to provide whatever assistance and support was needed to ensure GrainCorp was successful.